Services stocks finished up 0.3% on Wall Street on Wednesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- The Cheesecake Factory Inc (CAKE): CAKE stock is up 0.5% today.
- Aercap Holdings N.V. (AER): AER stock is up 0.4% today.
- Crown Castle International Corp (CCI): CCI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 0.3% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is up 0.3%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Churchill Downs Inc (CHDN): CHDN stock is up 0.2% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is up 0.2% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- On Assignment (ASGN): ASGN stock is down 1.5% today.
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is down 1.3% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is down 1.3% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 1.2% today.
- Apartment Investment and Management (AIV): AIV stock is down 1.2% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 1.2% today.
- Camden Property Trust (CPT): CPT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 1.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 1.0% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.