Technology stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was steady, the Nasdaq increased 0.3% and the S&P 500 stayed the same.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 2.7% today.
- Progress Software Corp (PRGS): PRGS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is up 2.3% today.
- Commvault Systems (CVLT): CVLT stock is up 2.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Bruker Corp (BRKR): BRKR stock is up 2.0% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Grubhub Inc. (GRUB): GRUB stock is up 1.8% today.
- Qlik Technologies Inc (QLIK): QLIK stock is up 1.7% today and up 21.2% in the last month.
- Flextronics International Ltd (FLEX): FLEX stock is up 1.7% today and up 24.1% in the last month.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is up 1.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is up 1.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- ADT Corp (ADT): ADT stock is down 3.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is down 2.3% today.
- Webmd Health Corp (WBMD): WBMD stock is down 2.1% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is down 1.9% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 1.9% today.
- Renren Inc (RENN): RENN stock is down 1.9% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 1.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Synchronoss Technologies (SNCR): SNCR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Marvell Technology Group (MRVL): MRVL stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.