Technology stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.3%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.8% and the S&P 500 rose 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is up 7.2% today on 7 times normal volume.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is up 4.0% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.8% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.3% today.
- Cavium Inc (CAVM): CAVM stock is up 3.2% today and up 21.0% in the last month.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is up 3.0% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 2.9% today and up 23.1% in the last month.
- Integrated Device Technology (IDTI): IDTI stock is up 2.9% today and up 33.5% in the last month.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 2.8% today.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corp (IART): IART stock is up 2.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Trimble Navigation Limited (TRMB): TRMB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is down 0.8% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 0.6% today.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is down 0.6%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 0.6% today.
- Pitney Bowes Inc (PBI): PBI stock is down 0.6% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 0.5% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 0.5% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 0.4% today.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.