Capital goods stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street on Wednesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.4% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 2.5% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 0.5% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 0.4%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Armstrong World Industries Inc (AWI): AWI stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN): BECN stock is down 2.5% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 1.1% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 0.7% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 0.7% today.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK): ATK stock is down 0.8% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 0.6% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is down 0.7% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Cubic Corp (CUB): CUB stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.