Consumer noncyclical stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.2% and the S&P 500 fell 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM): ADM stock is up 3.9%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 1.7% today.
- Post Holdings Inc. (POST): POST stock is up 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc (DPS): DPS stock is up 1.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Mccormick & Company Inc (MKC): MKC stock is up 0.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Boston Beer Company (SAM): SAM stock is up 0.9% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 0.8% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 0.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Herbalife Ltd (HLF): HLF stock is down 12.9% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 3.6% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is down 3.4% today.
- Avon Products (AVP): AVP stock is down 2.1% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.0% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 0.8% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 0.7% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.6% today.
- The Andersons (ANDE): ANDE stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.