Financial stocks finished flat today on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed level, the Nasdaq was unchanged and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 3.8% today.
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc (BAM): BAM stock is up 2.6% today.
- Main Street Capital Corp (MAIN): MAIN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Sun Life Financial Inc (SLF): SLF stock is up 2.0% today.
- Apollo Investment Corp (AINV): AINV stock is up 2.0% today.
- Bank of The Ozarks (OZRK): OZRK stock is up 1.8%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Pro-Assurance Corp (PRA): PRA stock is up 1.7% today.
- Union First Market Bankshares Corp (UBSH): UBSH stock is up 1.6% today.
- Pacwest Bancorp (PACW): PACW stock is up 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- First Financial Bancorp (FFBC): FFBC stock is up 1.6% today and up 20.9% in the last month.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Aetna Inc (AET): AET stock is down 2.8% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is down 2.2% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 2.0% today.
- Bgc Partners (BGCP): BGCP stock is down 1.7% today.
- Bbva Banco Frances S.A. (BFR): BFR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Lazard Ltd (LAZ): LAZ stock is down 1.5% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.