Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 10.4% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 5.5% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 4.6% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 4.3% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 2.8% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.6% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 2.7% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 6.3% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 6.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 4.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 4.0% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 4.3% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 2.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.