Services stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 remained flat.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Whole Foods Market (WFM): WFM stock is up 10.4% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 5.5% today.
- Advanced Drainage Systems Inc. (WMS): WMS stock is up 4.6% today.
- US Ecology (ECOL): ECOL stock is up 4.3% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.0% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is up 2.9% today.
- Gartner Inc (IT): IT stock is up 2.8% today.
- News Corp Class B (NWS): NWS stock is up 2.6% today.
- News Corp Class A (NWSA): NWSA stock is up 2.7% today.
- American Tower Corp (AMT): AMT stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Pinnacle Entertainment (PNK): PNK stock is down 6.3% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is down 6.7% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ann Inc (ANN): ANN stock is down 4.0%, marking the seventh consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH): BAH stock is down 4.0% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 4.3% today.
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is down 3.3% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.6% today.
- Office Depot (ODP): ODP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.