Technology stocks finished up 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.1%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.4% higher and the S&P 500 increased 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Knowles Corporation Common Stoc (KN): KN stock is up 3.4% today.
- Epam Systems Inc (EPAM): EPAM stock is up 2.9%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 2.0% today.
- Aci Worldwide (ACIW): ACIW stock is up 1.9% today.
- Mettler-Toledo International (MTD): MTD stock is up 1.9% today.
- Marcus & Millichap (MMI): MMI stock is up 1.8% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is up 1.7% today.
- Oracle Corp (ORCL): ORCL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Apple Inc (AAPL): AAPL stock is up 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Rockwell Automation Inc (ROK): ROK stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teletech Holdings (TTEC): TTEC stock is down 3.4% today.
- Progress Software Corp (PRGS): PRGS stock is down 3.3% today.
- M/A-Com Technology Solutions Ho (MTSI): MTSI stock is down 3.3% today.
- Jds Uniphase Corp (JDSU): JDSU stock is down 3.0% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 3.0% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Semtech Corp (SMTC): SMTC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 2.9% today and down 35.2% in the last month.
- Zynga Inc (ZNGA): ZNGA stock is down 2.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.