Technology stocks rose 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed consistent, the Nasdaq was up 0.3% and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Nidec Corp (NJ): NJ stock is up 2.5% today.
- Ambarella Inc (AMBA): AMBA stock is up 3.2% today and up 20.1% in the last month.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 2.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Asml Holding N.V. (ASML): ASML stock is up 1.5% today.
- 21Vianet Group Inc (VNET): VNET stock is up 1.1% today.
- Kla-Tencor Corp (KLAC): KLAC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Catamaran Corp (CTRX): CTRX stock is up 1.6% today.
- Intuit Inc (INTU): INTU stock is up 1.2% today.
- Wns Limited (WNS): WNS stock is up 0.3%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Canadian Solar Inc (CSIQ): CSIQ stock is down 8.2% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 5.8% today.
- Sunedison Inc (SUNE): SUNE stock is down 5.5% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is down 3.9% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 3.3% today.
- Emerson Electric Company (EMR): EMR stock is down 2.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is down 2.3% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Take-Two Interactive Software (TTWO): TTWO stock is down 2.8% today.
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASX): ASX stock is down 2.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.