Capital goods stocks fell 0.6% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.5%, the Nasdaq fell 0.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Simon Property Group (SPG): SPG stock is up 0.2% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 0.2% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is down 10.4% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 5.2% today and down 24.3% in the last month.
- Mastec Inc (MTZ): MTZ stock is down 5.5% today and down 22.9% in the last month.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is down 3.9%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 2.9% today and down 42.0% in the last month.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 3.2% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is down 2.6% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is down 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 2.4% today and down 27.7% in the last month.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.