Capital goods stocks rose 1.7% on Wall Street so far on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.5%, the Nasdaq was up 1.7% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is up 5.0% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 5.9% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is up 2.0% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is up 3.4% today.
- Quanta Services (PWR): PWR stock is up 3.2% today.
- Harsco Corp (HSC): HSC stock is up 2.8% today.
- Orbital Sciences Corp (ORB): ORB stock is up 3.9% today.
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is up 3.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is down 0.7% today.
- Thor Industries (THO): THO stock is down 0.1% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Chart Industries (GTLS): GTLS stock is down 3.1% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.