Financial stocks fell on Wall Street on Monday morning, down 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq was steady and the S&P 500 stayed level.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Encore Capital Group Inc (ECPG): ECPG stock is up 2.2% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 1.1% today.
- Woori Finance Holdings Co Ltd (WF): WF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Aviva Plc (AV): AV stock is up 1.8% today.
- Fbl Financial Group (FFG): FFG stock is up 1.2% today.
- Alliance Data Systems Corp (ADS): ADS stock is up 2.0% today.
- Willis Group Holdings (WSH): WSH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Health Net Inc (HNT): HNT stock is up 1.3% today.
- T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): TROW stock is up 0.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 3.0%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kayne Anderson MLP Investment Company (KYN): KYN stock is down 2.7% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is down 1.3%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Argo Group International Holdings Ltd (AGII): AGII stock is down 2.1% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is down 1.2% today.
- SLM Corp (SLM): SLM stock is down 1.2% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 3.1%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Credit Acceptance Corp (CACC): CACC stock is down 2.1% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is down 1.2% today and down 81.0% in the last month.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Inc (SMFG): SMFG stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.