Financial stocks finished flat on Friday on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.3%, the Nasdaq increased 0.7% and the S&P 500 was up 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Mizuho Financial Group (MFG): MFG stock is up 1.8% today.
- Calamos Strategic Total Return Fund (CSQ): CSQ stock is up 1.6% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cohen & Steers Infrastructure Fund (UTF): UTF stock is up 1.4% today.
- Royce Value Trust (RVT): RVT stock is up 1.2% today.
- Oaktree Capital Group Llc (OAK): OAK stock is up 1.1% today.
- First Interstate Bancsystem (FIBK): FIBK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Radian Group Inc (RDN): RDN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Calamos Convertible and High (CHY): CHY stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tortoise Energy Infrastructure Corp (TYG): TYG stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Grupo Financiero Galicia S.A. (GGAL): GGAL stock is down 1.4% today.
- Banco Macro S.A. (BMA): BMA stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETV): ETV stock is down 1.3% today.
- Eaton Vance Corp (ETW): ETW stock is down 1.2% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is down 1.1% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Federated Investors (FII): FII stock is down 1.0% today.
- Eaton Vance Tax Advantaged Dividend (EVT): EVT stock is down 1.0% today.
- Prospect Capital Corp (PSEC): PSEC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Stifel Financial Corp (SF): SF stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.