Healthcare stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.6%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 was down 0.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among healthcare stocks include:
- Neurocrine Biosciences (NBIX): NBIX stock is up 3.3% today.
- Techne Corp (TECH): TECH stock is up 2.8% today.
- Astrazeneca Plc (AZN): AZN stock is up 2.1% today.
- Isis Pharmaceuticals (ISIS): ISIS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Celldex Therapeutics Inc (CLDX): CLDX stock is up 3.7% today.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Inc (MACK): MACK stock is up 1.3% today.
- Luxottica Group S.P.A. (LUX): LUX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Shire Plc American Depositary Shares (SHPG): SHPG stock is up 1.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among healthcare stocks include:
- Seattle Genetics (SGEN): SGEN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC): ANAC stock is down 2.9% today.
- Lannett Co Inc (LCI): LCI stock is down 2.7% today.
- Horizon Pharma Inc (HZNP): HZNP stock is down 2.2% today.
- Salix Pharmaceuticals (SLXP): SLXP stock is down 2.5% today.
- Smith & Nephew Snats (SNN): SNN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Cantel Medical (CMN): CMN stock is down 2.0% today.
- Puma Biotechnology (PBYI): PBYI stock is down 2.3% today.
- Ariad Pharmaceuticals (ARIA): ARIA stock is down 2.2% today.
- Newlink Genetics Corp (NLNK): NLNK stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.