Services stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 0.1%, the Nasdaq fell 0.4% and the S&P 500 rose 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 3.3% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 3.1% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 3.1% today.
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF): TIF stock is up 3.0% today.
- Cablevision Systems Corp (CVC): CVC stock is up 3.0% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is up 2.9% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is up 2.9% today.
- Rite Aid Corp (RAD): RAD stock is up 2.8% today and up 29.2% in the last month.
- H&E Equipment Services (HEES): HEES stock is up 2.6% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is down 3.0% today.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 2.9% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is down 2.6% today.
- Apollo Group (APOL): APOL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Ltc Properties (LTC): LTC stock is down 1.4% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is down 1.3% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 1.3% today.
- Makemytrip Limited (MMYT): MMYT stock is down 1.2% today.
- Ventas Inc (VTR): VTR stock is down 1.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.