Services stocks declined 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was unchanged, the Nasdaq climbed 0.3% and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is up 5.9% today.
- Brady Corp (BRC): BRC stock is up 5.3% today.
- ABM Industries Incorporated (ABM): ABM stock is up 4.1% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is up 3.7% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 3.6% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.4% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Guess Inc (GES): GES stock is up 3.2% today.
- Grand Canyon Education (LOPE): LOPE stock is up 3.0% today.
- Advance Auto Parts Inc (AAP): AAP stock is up 3.0% today.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is up 2.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dominion Midstream Partners LP (DM): DM stock is down 2.5% today.
- China Mobile [Hong Kong] Ltd (CHL): CHL stock is down 2.1% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 1.9% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 1.8% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Centurylink (CTL): CTL stock is down 1.7% today.
- Veolia Environnement (VE): VE stock is down 1.7% today.
- Wpp Plc (WPPGY): WPPGY stock is down 1.6% today.
- Yum! Brands (YUM): YUM stock is down 1.6% today.
For more information on the best stocks to buy right now, check out the latest commentary on InvestorPlace.com.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.