Services stocks finished down broadly on Wall Street on Wednesday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.6%, the Nasdaq declined 1.6% and the S&P 500 fell 1.6%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Tim Participacoes S.A. (TSU): TSU stock is up 5.7% today on 5 times normal volume.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.3% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Macerich Company (MAC): MAC stock is up 1.0% today.
- Sovran Self Storage (SSS): SSS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 0.9% today.
- Lithia Motors (LAD): LAD stock is up 0.8% today.
- Health Care REIT (HCN): HCN stock is up 0.7% today.
- International Speedway Corp (ISCA): ISCA stock is up 0.7% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is up 0.6% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Caesars Entertainment Corporati (CZR): CZR stock is down 6.6% today.
- Sotheby’s Holdings (BID): BID stock is down 5.4% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is down 4.9% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 4.8% today.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is down 4.7% today.
- Brink’s Company (BCO): BCO stock is down 4.6% today.
- E-House [China] Holdings (EJ): EJ stock is down 4.4% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 4.3% today.
- Kennedy-Wilson Holdings Inc (KW): KW stock is down 4.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company (RRD): RRD stock is down 4.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.