Technology stocks advanced 0.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq declined 0.1% and the S&P 500 rose 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is up 5.1% today.
- Taser International (TASR): TASR stock is up 2.0% today.
- Teradata Corp (TDC): TDC stock is up 2.6% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 2.1% today.
- Spansion Inc (CODE): CODE stock is up 2.1% today.
- PMC (PMCS): PMCS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is up 2.3% today.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International (SMI): SMI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 1.9% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 2.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Loral Space and Communications (LORL): LORL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Aixtron Se (AIXG): AIXG stock is down 2.2% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 1.6% today.
- Mindray Medical International Limited (MR): MR stock is down 2.1% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 1.8% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 1.4% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.0% today.
- Yahoo! Inc (YHOO): YHOO stock is down 1.5% today.
- CGI Group (GIB): GIB stock is down 0.9% today.
- Stmicroelectronics N.V. (STM): STM stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.