Capital goods stocks rose broadly on Wall Street so far on Tuesday, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average remained flat, the Nasdaq pushed 0.3% higher and the S&P 500 stayed consistent.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 3.3% today.
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is up 1.6% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is up 1.3% today.
- Watsco Inc (WSO): WSO stock is up 1.1% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 0.2% today.
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG): APOG stock is up 0.8% today.
- Lennox International (LII): LII stock is up 0.8% today.
- NVR Inc (NVR): NVR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Sensata Technologies Holding N.V. (ST): ST stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 3.2% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 3.0% today.
- D.R. Horton (DHI): DHI stock is down 3.1% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is down 3.2% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is down 3.3% today.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 2.4% today.
- M.D.C. Holdings (MDC): MDC stock is down 2.7% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 3.4% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is down 2.6% today and down 25.5% in the last month.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.