Capital goods stocks finished up broadly on Wall Street today, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was up 0.2%, the Nasdaq was down 0.1% and the S&P 500 pushed 0.2% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 4.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is up 3.6% today.
- Meritage Corp (MTH): MTH stock is up 3.0% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 3.0% today.
- Standard Pacific LP (SPF): SPF stock is up 3.0% today.
- Martin Marietta Materials (MLM): MLM stock is up 2.4% today.
- Agco Corp (AGCO): AGCO stock is up 2.2% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is up 1.8% today.
- SPX Corp (SPW): SPW stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Elbit Systems Ltd (ESLT): ESLT stock is down 1.4% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Fastenal Company (FAST): FAST stock is down 0.4% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 0.4% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is down 0.4% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 0.4% today.
- KBR Inc (KBR): KBR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 0.3% today.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 0.2% today.
- Rockwell Collins (COL): COL stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.