Capital goods stocks fell 0.4% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.1%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 fell 0.1%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc (Ireland) (IR): IR stock is up 2.1% today.
- Manitowoc Company (MTW): MTW stock is up 1.6% today.
- Regal-Beloit Corp (RBC): RBC stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is up 0.7% today.
- NCI Building Systems (NCS): NCS stock is up 0.4% today.
- Donaldson Company (DCI): DCI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Lincoln Electric Holdings (LECO): LECO stock is up 0.3% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 10.7% today.
- Primoris Services Corp (PRIM): PRIM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 2.9% today.
- Tennant Company (TNC): TNC stock is down 2.7% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 2.7% today.
- Emcor Group (EME): EME stock is down 2.3% today.
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is down 1.8% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is down 1.7% today.
- Astronics Corp (ATRO): ATRO stock is down 1.6% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is down 1.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.