Capital goods stocks finished down 0.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq declined 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Only one stock in the capital goods sectors showed gains:
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 0.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 4.2%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Tutor Perini Corp (TPC): TPC stock is down 3.9% today.
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings Inc (WAIR): WAIR stock is down 3.4% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is down 3.3% today.
- Barnes Group (B): B stock is down 3.1% today.
- Colfax Corp (CFX): CFX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Granite Construction Inc (GVA): GVA stock is down 3.0% today.
- Dycom Industries (DY): DY stock is down 2.9% today.
- Masco Corp (MAS): MAS stock is down 2.8% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 2.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.