Consumer cyclical stocks finished down 0.6% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq pushed 0.8% higher and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is up 1.4% today.
- Clarcor Inc (CLC): CLC stock is up 0.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.8% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 0.7% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is up 0.7% today.
- Nike Inc (NKE): NKE stock is up 0.7% today.
- W.W. Grainger (GWW): GWW stock is up 0.5% today.
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM): WSM stock is up 0.5% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is up 0.4% today.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV): NAV stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.1% today.
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is down 0.9% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is down 0.9% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is down 0.8% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.8% today.
- La-Z-Boy Inc (LZB): LZB stock is down 0.7% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Hyster-Yale Materials Handling (HY): HY stock is down 0.6% today.
- Dana Holding Corp (DAN): DAN stock is down 0.6% today.
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.