Consumer noncyclical stocks advanced 0.2% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 0.2%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Brf-Brasil Foods S.A. (BRFS): BRFS stock is up 2.2% today.
- Nu Skin Enterprises (NUS): NUS stock is up 1.0% today.
- Anheuser-Busch Inbev Sa (BUD): BUD stock is up 1.2% today.
- Usana Health Sciences Inc (USNA): USNA stock is up 1.4% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is up 1.5% today.
- Pilgrim’s Pride Corp (PPC): PPC stock is up 0.9% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 1.1% today.
- Fresh Del Monte Produce (FDP): FDP stock is up 1.1% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.1% today.
- Tootsie Roll Industries (TR): TR stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is down 1.4% today.
- Embotell Andna Sa B (AKO.B): AKO.B stock is down 1.3% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is down 1.1% today.
- Owens Corning Inc (OC): OC stock is down 1.0% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 0.7% today.
- Molson Coors Brewing Company (TAP): TAP stock is down 0.8% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 0.6% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 0.7% today.
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM): SAFM stock is down 0.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.