Consumer noncyclical stocks finished up 0.8% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.9% higher, the Nasdaq was up 1.0% and the S&P 500 increased 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is up 3.1% today.
- United Stationers Inc (USTR): USTR stock is up 2.6% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 1.9% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.9% today.
- Vector Group Ltd (VGR): VGR stock is up 1.8% today.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI): UNFI stock is up 1.7% today.
- Seaboard Corp (SEB): SEB stock is up 1.7% today.
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM): CALM stock is up 1.5% today.
- Industrias Bachoco S.A. De C.V. (IBA): IBA stock is up 1.4% today.
- Campbell Soup Company (CPB): CPB stock is up 1.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 0.4% today.
- Conagra Foods (CAG): CAG stock is down 0.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.