Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Friday morning, down 0.6%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.6% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is up 1.4% today.
- Tyson Foods (TSN): TSN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Deluxe Corp (DLX): DLX stock is up 0.6% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Ingredion Inc (INGR): INGR stock is down 5.1% today.
- Embotell Andina Sa A (AKO.A): AKO.A stock is down 2.8% today.
- Diageo Plc (DEO): DEO stock is down 2.1% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.8% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 1.8% today.
- Vina Concha Y Toro (VCO): VCO stock is down 1.7% today.
- Compania Cervecerias Unidas S.A. (CCU): CCU stock is down 1.7% today.
- B&G Foods Holdings (BGS): BGS stock is down 1.6% today.
- Monster Beverage Corp (MNST): MNST stock is down 1.8% today.
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is down 1.5% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.