Energy stocks rose 0.3% on Wall Street so far on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among energy stocks include:
- Ross Group Plc (RGP): RGP stock is up 7.9% today.
- Semgroup Corp (SEMG): SEMG stock is up 6.5% today.
- Calumet Specialty Products (CLMT): CLMT stock is up 3.2% today.
- Global Partners LP (GLP): GLP stock is up 1.5% today.
- Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (SXL): SXL stock is up 2.2% today.
- Nustar Gp Holdings Llc (NSH): NSH stock is up 1.0% today.
- Totalfinaelf S.A. (TOT): TOT stock is up 1.8% today.
- Southwestern Energy Company (SWN): SWN stock is up 1.9% today.
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO): VLO stock is up 1.8% today.
- Tesoro Logistics LP Common Unit (TLLP): TLLP stock is up 1.1% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 1.0% today.
- Newfield Exploration Company (NFX): NFX stock is down 1.5% today.
- Peabody Energy Corp (BTU): BTU stock is down 2.2% today.
- Ep Energy Corp (EPE): EPE stock is down 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Amerigas Partners L.P. (APU): APU stock is down 1.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Energen Corp (EGN): EGN stock is down 0.9% today.
- Encana Corp (ECA): ECA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Anadarko Petroleum Corp (APC): APC stock is down 0.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.