Energy stocks finished down 2.9% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.8%, the Nasdaq was down 1.0% and the S&P 500 declined 0.8%.
Only one stock in the energy sectors showed gains:
- Ultra Petroleum (UPL): UPL stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among energy stocks include:
- Core Laboratories N.V. (CLB): CLB stock is down 7.3% today.
- Ypf Sociedad Anonima (YPF): YPF stock is down 6.2% today.
- Gulfport Energy Corp (GPOR): GPOR stock is down 6.1% today.
- Imperial Oil Limited (IMO): IMO stock is down 5.9% today.
- Helix Energy Solutions Group (HLX): HLX stock is down 5.8% today.
- Natural Resource Partners LP (NRP): NRP stock is down 5.8% today.
- Denbury Resources (DNR): DNR stock is down 5.7% today.
- Matador Resources Company (MTDR): MTDR stock is down 5.6% today.
- Nabors Industries (NBR): NBR stock is down 5.6% today.
- Pdc Energy Inc (PDCE): PDCE stock is down 5.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.