Financial stocks fell 0.2% on Wall Street on Friday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.2%, the Nasdaq increased 0.1% and the S&P 500 was down 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 8.6% today.
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 4.4% today.
- Svb Financial Group (SIVB): SIVB stock is up 3.1% today.
- Capital One Financial Corp (COF): COF stock is up 2.6% today.
- Shinhan Financial Group Co Ltd (SHG): SHG stock is up 2.0% today.
- First Financial Bankshares (FFIN): FFIN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 1.5% today.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is up 2.1% today.
- First Tennessee National Corp (FHN): FHN stock is up 1.2% today.
- Western Alliance Bancorporation (WAL): WAL stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- State Street Corp (STT): STT stock is down 5.5% today.
- Governor and Company of The Bank of Ireland (IRE): IRE stock is down 3.8% today.
- Bank of New York Mellon Corp (BK): BK stock is down 3.3% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is down 3.1% today.
- Aegon Nv (AEG): AEG stock is down 2.9% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is down 2.7% today.
- Banco Bilbao Viscaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA): BBVA stock is down 2.6% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is down 2.5% today.
- Banco Bradesco Sa (BBD): BBD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Royal Bank Scotland Group Plc (RBS): RBS stock is down 2.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.