Financial stocks fell on Wall Street on Thursday morning, down 0.7%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq was down 0.7% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- Icici Bank Limited (IBN): IBN stock is up 5.2% today.
- China Life Insurance Company Limited (LFC): LFC stock is up 4.4% today.
- Hdfc Bank Limited (HDB): HDB stock is up 4.2% today.
- Credit Suisse Group (CS): CS stock is up 2.6% today.
- Central Fund of Canada (CEF): CEF stock is up 3.1% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is up 1.4% today.
- Prudential Public Limited Company (PUK): PUK stock is up 1.7% today.
- Global Payments Inc (GPN): GPN stock is up 1.4% today.
- Erie Indemnity Company (ERIE): ERIE stock is up 1.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Bank of America Corp (BAC): BAC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Waddell & Reed Financial (WDR): WDR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Banco Latinoamericano De Comercio (BLX): BLX stock is down 2.5% today.
- Citigroup Inc (C): C stock is down 2.9% today.
- The Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW): SCHW stock is down 2.4% today.
- Green Dot Corp (GDOT): GDOT stock is down 1.3% today.
- Bankrate Inc (RATE): RATE stock is down 2.3% today.
- Marketaxess Holdings (MKTX): MKTX stock is down 2.2% today.
- United Community Banks (UCBI): UCBI stock is down 1.7% today.
- Washington Federal (WAFD): WAFD stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.