Financial stocks rose 1.3% on Wall Street on Tuesday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average rose 1.3%, the Nasdaq was up 1.8% and the S&P 500 climbed 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among financial stocks include:
- National Bank of Greece Sa (NBG): NBG stock is up 4.2% today.
- ING Group N.V. (ING): ING stock is up 3.3% today.
- Deutsche Bank Ag (DB): DB stock is up 2.9% today.
- Evercore Partners Inc (EVR): EVR stock is up 3.3% today.
- E*Trade Financial Corp (ETFC): ETFC stock is up 2.9% today.
- The Navigators Group (NAVG): NAVG stock is up 3.0% today.
- Rli Corp (RLI): RLI stock is up 2.3% today.
- MSCI Inc (MSCI): MSCI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Cigna Corp (CI): CI stock is up 2.1% today.
- International Bancshares Corp (IBOC): IBOC stock is up 2.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among financial stocks include:
- Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN): OCN stock is down 26.1% today and down 39.0% in the last month.
- Nationstar Mortgage Holdngs I (NSM): NSM stock is down 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Greenhill & Co. Inc (GHL): GHL stock is down 1.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Enstar Group Limited (ESGR): ESGR stock is down 0.3% today.
- Green Dot Corp (GDOT): GDOT stock is down 0.7% today.
- Virtus Investment Partners (VRTS): VRTS stock is down 0.8% today.
- Banco Santander Brasil Sa (BSBR): BSBR stock is down 0.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- CBOE Holdings (CBOE): CBOE stock is down 0.2% today.
- Annaly Capital Management Inc (NLY): NLY stock is down 0.4% today.
- Chimera Investment Corp (CIM): CIM stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.