Services stocks finished down 0.8% on Wall Street on Tuesday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.9%, the Nasdaq was down 1.3% and the S&P 500 fell 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- American Realty Capital Propert (ARCP): ARCP stock is up 3.6% today.
- Rouse Properties Inc. Common S (RSE): RSE stock is up 2.7% today.
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is up 2.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is up 2.2% today.
- Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): EXR stock is up 2.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS): ELS stock is up 1.9% today on 2 times normal volume.
- J.C. Penney Company Inc (JCP): JCP stock is up 15.7% today.
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE): BOBE stock is up 1.7% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Ddr Corp (DDR): DDR stock is up 1.7% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Devry Inc (DV): DV stock is down 4.2% today on 2 times normal volume.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is down 4.1% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is down 3.9% today on 3 times normal volume.
- St. Joe Company (JOE): JOE stock is down 3.9% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is down 3.8% today.
- Tripadvisor Inc (TRIP): TRIP stock is down 3.7% today.
- E.W. Scripps Company (SSP): SSP stock is down 3.7% today.
- Aaron’s Inc (AAN): AAN stock is down 3.7% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 3.4% today.
- Discovery Communications Inc (DISCA): DISCA stock is down 3.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.