Services stocks declined on Wall Street today, down 1.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.3%, the Nasdaq declined 0.5% and the S&P 500 was down 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Aviv REIT Inc. Common Stock (AVIV): AVIV stock is up 0.9% today.
- Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI): OHI stock is up 0.8% today.
- Extra Space Storage Inc (EXR): EXR stock is up 0.7% today.
- Hospitality Properites Trust (HPT): HPT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Rouse Properties Inc. Common S (RSE): RSE stock is up 0.6% today.
- Acadia Realty Trust (AKR): AKR stock is up 0.5% today.
- Digital Realty Trust (DLR): DLR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Papa John’s International (PZZA): PZZA stock is up 0.6% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 0.5% today.
- Geo Group Inc (GEO): GEO stock is up 0.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is down 4.1% today.
- Telecom Argentina Stet – France Telecom S.A. (TEO): TEO stock is down 3.8% today.
- Time Warner Cable Inc (TWC): TWC stock is down 3.8% today.
- Charter Communications (CHTR): CHTR stock is down 3.7%, marking the fourth consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is down 3.6% today.
- Barnes & Noble (BKS): BKS stock is down 3.5% today.
- Boyd Gaming Corp (BYD): BYD stock is down 3.6% today.
- Supervalu Inc (SVU): SVU stock is down 3.3% today.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd (RCL): RCL stock is down 3.4% today.
- Liberty Media Corp. Series A (LMCA): LMCA stock is down 3.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.