Services stocks rose 1.5% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 1.8%, the Nasdaq pushed 1.9% higher and the S&P 500 rose 1.8%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Big Lots (BIG): BIG stock is up 5.1% today.
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 3.8% today.
- Sirius XM Radio Inc (SIRI): SIRI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Marriot Vacations Worldwide Cor (VAC): VAC stock is up 3.8% today.
- Scripps Networks Interactive Inc (SNI): SNI stock is up 3.8% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is up 3.7% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Urban Outfitters (URBN): URBN stock is up 3.7% today.
- Brown Shoe Company (BWS): BWS stock is up 3.5% today.
- Vodafone Group Plc (VOD): VOD stock is up 3.5% today.
- Telephone and Data Systems (TDS): TDS stock is up 3.5% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Sprint Corporation (S): S stock is down 1.4% today.
- Groupon Inc (GRPN): GRPN stock is down 1.4% today.
- HCP Inc (HCP): HCP stock is down 1.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Senior Housing Properties Trust (SNH): SNH stock is down 1.1% today.
- Eastgroup Properties (EGP): EGP stock is down 1.1% today.
- Ddr Corp (DDR): DDR stock is down 1.1% today.
- Camden Property Trust (CPT): CPT stock is down 1.0% today.
- International Game Technology (IGT): IGT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Korea Telecom Corp (KT): KT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Company (ANF): ANF stock is down 0.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.