Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Monday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.5% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Etablissements Delhaize Freres (DEG): DEG stock is up 6.2% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is up 5.1% today.
- Wynn Resorts Limited (WYNN): WYNN stock is up 4.9% today.
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is up 2.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is up 4.5% today.
- MGM Resorts International (MGM): MGM stock is up 3.4% today.
- Group 1 Automotive (GPI): GPI stock is up 2.8% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 2.2% today.
- Sears Holdings Corp (SHLD): SHLD stock is up 2.5% today.
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR): PIR stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is down 7.4% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 3.6% today.
- P.T. Telekomunikasi Indonesia Tbk. (TLK): TLK stock is down 3.9% today.
- Media General (MEG): MEG stock is down 3.9% today.
- Rogers Communication (RCI): RCI stock is down 3.3% today.
- America Movil S.A.B. De C.V. (AMX): AMX stock is down 3.0% today.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN): ARUN stock is down 1.8% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 2.3% today.
- The Children’s Place Retail Stores (PLCE): PLCE stock is down 2.2% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.