Services stocks finished up 1.1% on Wall Street on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average climbed 1.3%, the Nasdaq rose 1.2% and the S&P 500 pushed 1.3% higher.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is up 3.9% today.
- Hersha Hospitality Trust (HT): HT stock is up 3.5% today.
- Fti Consulting (FCN): FCN stock is up 4.0% today.
- China Lodging Group Limited (HTHT): HTHT stock is up 3.8% today.
- Exlservice Holdings (EXLS): EXLS stock is up 3.7% today.
- Crown Media Holdings (CRWN): CRWN stock is up 3.5% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 3.2% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is up 3.4% today.
- Buckle Inc (BKE): BKE stock is up 3.4% today.
- Howard Hughes Corp (HHC): HHC stock is up 3.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Scientific Games Corp (SGMS): SGMS stock is down 1.9% today.
- Trimas Corp (TRS): TRS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Liberty Global (LBTYA): LBTYA stock is down 1.7% today.
- Quad Graphics Inc (QUAD): QUAD stock is down 1.5% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Liberty Global (LBTYK): LBTYK stock is down 1.4% today.
- Shaw Communications Inc (SJR): SJR stock is down 1.3% today.
- Weight Watchers International Inc (WTW): WTW stock is down 0.9% today.
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide (HOT): HOT stock is down 0.9% today.
- CBRE Group Inc (CBG): CBG stock is down 0.5% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Express Inc (EXPR): EXPR stock is down 0.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.