Services stocks rose broadly on Wall Street on Friday morning, with the sector seeing an overall increase of 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq stayed the same and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Infinera Corp (INFN): INFN stock is up 19.9% today and up 22.9% in the last month.
- Zillow Inc. Cl A (Z): Z stock is up 6.7% today.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc (LULU): LULU stock is up 3.2% today.
- Mobile Telesystems (MBT): MBT stock is up 2.8% today.
- Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrance (ULTA): ULTA stock is up 2.1% today.
- New York Times Company (NYT): NYT stock is up 2.5% today.
- The Advisory Board Company (ABCO): ABCO stock is up 2.1% today.
- HFF Inc (HF): HF stock is up 2.0% today.
- M.D.C. Partners Inc (MDCA): MDCA stock is up 1.9% today.
- United Rentals (URI): URI stock is up 1.9% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Dreamworks Animation Skg (DWA): DWA stock is down 11.6% today.
- Education Realty Trust Inc (EDR): EDR stock is down 3.3% today.
- Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri As (TKC): TKC stock is down 3.1% today.
- Companhia Brasileira De Distribuicao (CBD): CBD stock is down 2.7% today.
- Buffalo Wild Wings (BWLD): BWLD stock is down 1.5% today.
- Lumber Liquidators Holdings Inc (LL): LL stock is down 1.9% today.
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS): LVS stock is down 1.1% today.
- Oi S.A. Ads (OIBR): OIBR stock is down 1.7% today.
- Hertz Global Holdings Inc (HTZ): HTZ stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ebay Inc (EBAY): EBAY stock is down 1.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.