Services stocks declined on Wall Street so far on Friday, down 0.8%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq stayed level and the S&P 500 was steady.
Some of the biggest gainers among services stocks include:
- Ultrapar Participacoes S.A. (UGP): UGP stock is up 3.8% today.
- Telecomunicacoes De Sao Paulo S/A Ads (VIV): VIV stock is up 2.5% today.
- Netease Inc (NTES): NTES stock is up 3.5% today.
- Vipshop Holdings Limited (VIPS): VIPS stock is up 2.1% today.
- Tal Education Group (XRS): XRS stock is up 2.8% today.
- Telecom Italia S.P.A. (TI): TI stock is up 2.0% today.
- Orbitz Worldwide (OWW): OWW stock is up 1.7% today.
- Yelp Inc (YELP): YELP stock is up 1.8% today.
- Summit Hotel Properties (INN): INN stock is up 2.4% today.
- Viacom Inc Cl B (VIAB): VIAB stock is up 1.8% today.
Some of the biggest losers among services stocks include:
- Vornado Realty Trust (VNO): VNO stock is down 9.4% today.
- Regal Entertainment Group (RGC): RGC stock is down 5.4% today.
- Bj’s Restaurants (BJRI): BJRI stock is down 7.1% today.
- Alexander’s Inc (ALX): ALX stock is down 2.8% today.
- China Telecom Corp Ltd (CHA): CHA stock is down 2.3% today.
- Team Health Holdings (TMH): TMH stock is down 2.1% today.
- Metaldyne Performance Group Inc (MPG): MPG stock is down 0.5% today.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (RRGB): RRGB stock is down 1.8% today.
- Melco Crown Entertainment Limited (MPEL): MPEL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Gap Inc (GPS): GPS stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.