Technology stocks declined 1.3% on Wall Street on Thursday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 0.9%, the Nasdaq fell 1.3% and the S&P 500 declined 0.9%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Advent Software (ADVS): ADVS stock is up 1.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 0.9% today.
- Amkor Technology (AMKR): AMKR stock is up 0.8% today.
- Cogent Communications Group (CCOI): CCOI stock is up 0.6% today.
- Caci International (CACI): CACI stock is up 0.4% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is up 0.3% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is up 0.2% today.
- Informatica Corp (INFA): INFA stock is up 0.1% today on 3 times normal volume.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Universal Display Corp (OLED): OLED stock is down 5.7% today.
- Nic Inc (EGOV): EGOV stock is down 5.3% today.
- First Solar (FSLR): FSLR stock is down 5.0% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is down 4.8% today.
- Acxiom Corp (ACXM): ACXM stock is down 4.6%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 4.6% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is down 4.6% today.
- Nxp Semiconductors N.V. (NXPI): NXPI stock is down 4.3% today.
- Guidewire Software Inc. Common (GWRE): GWRE stock is down 4.2% today.
- Tyler Technologies (TYL): TYL stock is down 4.2% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.