Technology stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average stayed the same, the Nasdaq remained flat and the S&P 500 was unchanged.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 6.0% today.
- Tessera Technologies (TSRA): TSRA stock is up 5.3% today.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 5.8% today.
- Soufun Holdings (SFUN): SFUN stock is up 5.8% today.
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is up 4.9% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.9% today.
- Littelfuse (LFUS): LFUS stock is up 2.3% today.
- Bitauto Holdings Limited (BITA): BITA stock is up 2.4% today.
- Gamestop Corp (GME): GME stock is up 3.0% today.
- Youku.Com Inc (YOKU): YOKU stock is up 3.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Sierra Wireless (SWIR): SWIR stock is down 7.5% today and down 20.1% in the last month.
- United Microelectronics Corp (UMC): UMC stock is down 2.5% today.
- Logitech International S.A. (LOGI): LOGI stock is down 1.9% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 2.3% today.
- Wex Inc (WEX): WEX stock is down 2.6% today.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing (TSM): TSM stock is down 2.4% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 1.8% today.
- Micron Technology (MU): MU stock is down 1.5% today.
- Kyocera Corp (KYO): KYO stock is down 1.8% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.