Technology stocks declined 1.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Cabot Microelectronics Corp (CCMP): CCMP stock is up 1.9% today on 4 times normal volume.
- Open Text Corp (OTEX): OTEX stock is up 1.5% today.
- Cirrus Logic (CRUS): CRUS stock is up 1.4% today.
- Siliconware Precision Industries Company Ltd (SPIL): SPIL stock is up 0.8% today on 3 times normal volume.
- Mantech International Corp (MANT): MANT stock is up 0.7% today.
- Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI): ATVI stock is up 0.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Celestica Inc (CLS): CLS stock is up 0.6% today.
- Sunpower Corp (SPWR): SPWR stock is up 0.6% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 0.5% today.
- Workday Inc (WDAY): WDAY stock is up 0.4% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Ciena Corp (CIEN): CIEN stock is down 4.6% today.
- Analogic Corp (ALOG): ALOG stock is down 4.6% today.
- Intersil Corp (ISIL): ISIL stock is down 4.5% today.
- Lam Research Corp (LRCX): LRCX stock is down 4.3% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Medidata Solutions (MDSO): MDSO stock is down 4.2% today.
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC): KLIC stock is down 4.0% today.
- Silicon Laboratories (SLAB): SLAB stock is down 4.0% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is down 4.0% today.
- Seagate Technology. (STX): STX stock is down 3.9% today.
- Microsoft Corp (MSFT): MSFT stock is down 3.8% today on 2 times normal volume.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.