Technology stocks finished up 0.2% on Wall Street today.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.5%, the Nasdaq climbed 0.5% and the S&P 500 rose 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 9.6% today.
- Proto Labs Inc (PRLB): PRLB stock is up 3.7%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wesco International (WCC): WCC stock is up 3.1% today.
- Demandware Inc (DWRE): DWRE stock is up 3.0%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Linkedin (LNKD): LNKD stock is up 2.9% today.
- Finisar Corp (FNSR): FNSR stock is up 2.8% today.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions (MDRX): MDRX stock is up 2.8% today.
- Azz Inc (AZZ): AZZ stock is up 2.5%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Wipro Limited (WIT): WIT stock is up 2.5% today.
- Power Integrations (POWI): POWI stock is up 2.4%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is down 2.9% today.
- Imperva Inc (IMPV): IMPV stock is down 2.8% today.
- SS&C Technologies Holdings (SSNC): SSNC stock is down 2.8% today.
- Netscout Systems (NTCT): NTCT stock is down 2.7% today.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is down 2.5% today.
- Mitel Networks Corp (MITL): MITL stock is down 2.4% today.
- Changyou.Com Limited (CYOU): CYOU stock is down 2.5% today.
- Hollysys Automation Technologies (HOLI): HOLI stock is down 2.0% today.
- Alere Inc (ALR): ALR stock is down 1.9% today.
- Osi Systems (OSIS): OSIS stock is down 1.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.