Technology stocks remained flat on Friday morning on Wall Street.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.3%, the Nasdaq rose 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among technology stocks include:
- Sonus Networks (SONS): SONS stock is up 397.4% today and up 417.8% in the last month.
- Synaptics Inc (SYNA): SYNA stock is up 11.7% today and up 26.6% in the last month.
- Electronics For Imaging (EFII): EFII stock is up 8.2% today.
- Bottomline Technologies (EPAY): EPAY stock is up 5.7% today.
- Cepheid (CPHD): CPHD stock is up 7.1% today.
- Advantest Corporation Ads (ATE): ATE stock is up 7.0% today.
- Qlogic Corp (QLGC): QLGC stock is up 6.0% today.
- Perkinelmer (PKI): PKI stock is up 4.9% today.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX): HIMX stock is up 2.4% today and up 20.8% in the last month.
- Broadcom Corp (BRCM): BRCM stock is up 4.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among technology stocks include:
- Invensense Inc (INVN): INVN stock is down 8.0% today.
- Unisys Corp (UIS): UIS stock is down 8.3% today.
- Fair Isaac and Company Inc (FICO): FICO stock is down 8.8% today.
- Au Optronics Corp (AUO): AUO stock is down 4.2% today.
- Netsuite Inc (N): N stock is down 3.9% today.
- The Descartes Systems Group Inc (DSGX): DSGX stock is down 3.5% today.
- Lg Display Co. Limited American (LPL): LPL stock is down 2.7% today.
- Constant Contact (CTCT): CTCT stock is down 3.1% today.
- Teradyne Inc (TER): TER stock is down 2.6% today.
- Alcatel Lucent (ALU): ALU stock is down 2.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.