Utilities stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 2.2%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average was down 1.3%, the Nasdaq fell 0.8% and the S&P 500 declined 1.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among utilities stocks include:
- Oneok Inc (OKE): OKE stock is up 2.4% today.
- Exterran Partners L.P. (EXLP): EXLP stock is up 2.3% today.
- Oneok Partners L.P. (OKS): OKS stock is up 1.7% today.
- Targa Resources (TRGP): TRGP stock is up 1.5% today.
- TCP Pipelines (TCP): TCP stock is up 1.2% today.
- Spectra Energy Partners LP (SEP): SEP stock is up 0.9% today.
- Williams Partners L.P. (WPZ): WPZ stock is up 0.9% today.
- Enterprise Products Partners L.P. (EPD): EPD stock is up 0.5% today.
- Markwest Energy Partners LP (MWE): MWE stock is up 0.4% today.
- Transcananda Pipelines (TRP): TRP stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among utilities stocks include:
- WGL Holdings Inc (WGL): WGL stock is down 3.2% today.
- Piedmont Natural Gas Company (PNY): PNY stock is down 3.1% today.
- Ormat Technologies (ORA): ORA stock is down 3.1% today.
- Otter Tail Corp (OTTR): OTTR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Westar Energy (WR): WR stock is down 2.8% today.
- Consolidated Edison Company of New York (ED): ED stock is down 2.7% today.
- Teco Energy (TE): TE stock is down 2.7% today.
- Newjersey Resources Corp (NJR): NJR stock is down 2.6% today.
- Wisconsin Energy Corp (WEC): WEC stock is down 2.6% today.
- Dominion Resources (D): D stock is down 2.7% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.