Capital goods stocks fell broadly on Wall Street so far on Thursday, with the sector seeing an overall decline of 0.4%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq declined 0.8% and the S&P 500 was down 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Applied Industrial Technologies (AIT): AIT stock is up 5.2% today.
- Northrop Grumman Corp (NOC): NOC stock is up 2.4% today.
- Jacobs Engineering Group Inc (JEC): JEC stock is up 1.9% today.
- KB Home (KBH): KBH stock is up 2.4% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is up 1.7% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.1% today.
- James Hardie Industries Se (JHX): JHX stock is up 1.4% today.
- Boeing Company (BA): BA stock is up 1.6% today.
- Caesarstone Sdot-Yam Ltd (CSTE): CSTE stock is up 1.3% today.
- Cemex S.A.B. De C.V. Sponsored (CX): CX stock is up 1.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Triumph Group (TGI): TGI stock is down 13.6% today.
- BE Aerospace (BEAV): BEAV stock is down 6.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Kennametal Inc (KMT): KMT stock is down 4.9% today.
- Raytheon Company (RTN): RTN stock is down 1.7% today.
- Idex Corp (IEX): IEX stock is down 1.7% today.
- Tenaris S.A. (TS): TS stock is down 1.2% today.
- Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (CBI): CBI stock is down 1.1%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has decreased.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc (TDY): TDY stock is down 1.4% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 0.8% today.
- Timken Company (TKR): TKR stock is down 1.4% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.