Capital goods stocks rose 0.1% on Wall Street on Thursday morning.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 0.3%, the Nasdaq was down 0.4% and the S&P 500 declined 0.3%.
Some of the biggest gainers among capital goods stocks include:
- Toro Company (TTC): TTC stock is up 4.4% today.
- Joy Global Inc (JOY): JOY stock is up 2.1% today.
- Trinity Industries (TRN): TRN stock is up 1.7% today.
- Terex Corp (TEX): TEX stock is up 1.2% today.
- Embraer-Empresa Brasileira De Aeronautica (ERJ): ERJ stock is up 1.5% today.
- Lennar Corp (LEN.B): LEN.B stock is up 1.3% today.
- Valmont Industries (VMI): VMI stock is up 1.1% today.
- CRH Plc (CRH): CRH stock is up 1.1% today.
- Esterline Technologies Corp (ESL): ESL stock is up 0.6% today.
- Lindsay Corp (LNN): LNN stock is up 1.0% today.
Some of the biggest losers among capital goods stocks include:
- Flowserve Corp (FLS): FLS stock is down 1.7% today.
- Fluor Corp (FLR): FLR stock is down 1.4% today.
- Aecom Technology Corp (ACM): ACM stock is down 1.4% today.
- Eagle Materials Inc (EXP): EXP stock is down 1.2% today.
- Heico Cp Cl A (HEI.A): HEI.A stock is down 0.8% today.
- Itt Industries (ITT): ITT stock is down 0.8% today.
- U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (SLCA): SLCA stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pultegroup (PHM): PHM stock is down 0.2% today.
- Ryland Group (RYL): RYL stock is down 0.5% today.
- Pentair Ltd (PNR): PNR stock is down 0.6% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.