Consumer cyclical stocks finished down on Wall Street today, down 0.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 0.5%, the Nasdaq rose 0.2% and the S&P 500 declined 0.5%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is up 3.3% today.
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 0.9% today.
- Hillenbrand Inc (HI): HI stock is up 0.7% today.
- Delphi Automotive Plc (DLPH): DLPH stock is up 0.6% today.
- Pool Corp (POOL): POOL stock is up 0.4% today.
- LKQ Corp (LKQ): LKQ stock is up 0.3% today.
- Herman Miller (MLHR): MLHR stock is up 0.3% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is up 0.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 0.2% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 0.1%, marking the fifth consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Phillips-Van Heusen Corp (PVH): PVH stock is down 1.5% today.
- Arvinmeritor (MTOR): MTOR stock is down 1.4% today.
- V.F. Corp (VFC): VFC stock is down 1.4% today on 2 times normal volume.
- Federal-Mogul Corp (FDML): FDML stock is down 1.3% today.
- Ralph Lauren Corp (RL): RL stock is down 1.2% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is down 1.1% today.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc (ITW): ITW stock is down 1.1% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 1.0% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.9% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is down 0.9% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.