Consumer cyclical stocks rose 0.5% on Wall Street on Monday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average increased 0.2%, the Nasdaq fell 0.1% and the S&P 500 climbed 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 3.1% today.
- Jarden Corp (JAH): JAH stock is up 2.1% today.
- Wabco Holdings Inc (WBC): WBC stock is up 2.0% today.
- Tenneco Automotive (TEN): TEN stock is up 1.8% today.
- Allison Transmission Holdings (ALSN): ALSN stock is up 1.4%, marking the sixth consecutive day the stock has increased.
- Universal Electronics Inc (UEIC): UEIC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Drew Industries Inc (DW): DW stock is up 1.3% today.
- Hon Industries Inc (HNI): HNI stock is up 1.2% today.
- Gildan Activewear (GIL): GIL stock is up 1.2% today.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company (CTB): CTB stock is up 1.2%, marking the third consecutive day the stock has increased.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Johnson Controls (JCI): JCI stock is down 0.4% today.
- Rush Enterprises (RUSHA): RUSHA stock is down 0.4% today.
- Tempur-Pedic International Inc (TPX): TPX stock is down 0.3% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 0.2% today.
- Magna International (MGA): MGA stock is down 0.2% today.
- General Motors Company (GM): GM stock is down 0.1% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.