Consumer cyclical stocks advanced 0.1% on Wall Street so far on Friday.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average pushed 0.2% higher, the Nasdaq was up 0.1% and the S&P 500 increased 0.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Shutterfly (SFLY): SFLY stock is up 1.6% today.
- Honda Motor Company (HMC): HMC stock is up 1.3% today.
- Toyota Motor Corp Ltd Ord (TM): TM stock is up 1.4% today.
- Nortek Inc (NTK): NTK stock is up 1.1% today.
- Koninklijke Philips Electronics (PHG): PHG stock is up 1.0% today.
- American Axle & Manufacturing (AXL): AXL stock is up 0.8% today.
- Shanda Games Limited (GAME): GAME stock is up 0.7% today.
- Steven Madden (SHOO): SHOO stock is up 0.8% today.
- Tata Motors Ltd (TTM): TTM stock is up 0.3% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer cyclical stocks include:
- Sony Corp (SNE): SNE stock is down 2.5% today.
- California Resources Corporatio (CRC): CRC stock is down 2.6% today and down 25.6% in the last month.
- Skechers U.S.A. (SKX): SKX stock is down 1.9% today.
- Helen of Troy Limited (HELE): HELE stock is down 0.9% today.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company (GT): GT stock is down 0.9% today.
- Select Comfort Corp (SCSS): SCSS stock is down 0.3% today.
- Under Armour (UA): UA stock is down 0.9% today.
- Oshkosh Truck Corp (OSK): OSK stock is down 1.0% today.
- Columbia Sportswear Company (COLM): COLM stock is down 0.9% today.
- Harley-Davidson Inc (HOG): HOG stock is down 1.0% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.