Consumer noncyclical stocks declined on Wall Street on Tuesday morning, down 1.1%.
More broadly, the Dow Jones Industrial Average declined 1.2%, the Nasdaq was down 2.0% and the S&P 500 fell 1.2%.
Some of the biggest gainers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- Revlon Inc (REV): REV stock is up 1.2% today.
- Unilever Nv (UN): UN stock is up 0.5% today.
- Darling International Inc (DAR): DAR stock is up 0.2% today.
- Unilever Plc (UL): UL stock is up 0.2% today.
Some of the biggest losers among consumer noncyclical stocks include:
- J & J Snack Foods (JJSF): JJSF stock is down 13.5% today.
- Procter & Gamble Company (PG): PG stock is down 3.1% today.
- Estee Lauder Companies (EL): EL stock is down 2.3% today.
- Gruma S.A. De C.V. (GMK): GMK stock is down 2.4% today.
- National Beverage (FIZZ): FIZZ stock is down 2.1% today.
- Newell Rubbermaid Inc (NWL): NWL stock is down 2.0% today.
- Brown Forman Inc A (BF.A): BF.A stock is down 2.0% today.
- Keurig Green Mountain Inc. (GMCR): GMCR stock is down 1.5% today.
- Mondelez International Inc. Cl A (MDLZ): MDLZ stock is down 1.4% today.
- Tupperware Corp (TUP): TUP stock is down 1.3% today.
And for more on the hot stocks moving most on Wall Street right now, check out our archive of daily market movers by sector here.
Editor’s Note: Returns for the fastest-moving stocks listed here are based on share prices 20 minutes prior to publication of this story.